TWO Ingredient EGGLESS & Healthy Cookies
We love quick baking recipes, especially when they are a quick fix to our sweet cravings. We already have a few quick ones on the blog, that you can check out. But, this recipe is probably the easiest one on our channel and blog yet. Eggless, sugar free, gluten free, two ingredient cookies which are super easy and quick to bake! Anybody can bake these and surprise their loved ones with a batch of freshly baked cookies! How does that sound? Let us learn how to make these:
INGREDIENTS-(Makes 10-12 cookies)
5 super ripe medium size bananas (200 gms approx)
¼ Cup or 80 gms Almond Flour
- Grind regular almonds with skin in a mixer to get almond flour.
- Mash the bananas using a fork in a bowl.
- Mix both the flour and the mashed bananas.
- If you want, you can add ½ tsp honey or any sweetner or cinnamon powder for more flavor. But, we didn’t add anything.
- After mixing, it will be a soft batter (not runny). This will not be your typical tight cookie dough
- Line a baking tray with oil or parchment paper.
- Drop dollops of the cookie batter on this lined tray
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
Enjoy with tea or coffee!
We baked these sugar free cookies a couple of times at home and absolutely loved how they turned out! They are healthy, free of baking powder or soda, any additives, gluten and honestly, a go to bake for sweet cravings. If you try this bake, let us know in the comments!
TWO INGREDIENT COOKIE RECIPE | Eggless Cookies | Healthy Baking Recipes | Sugarfree | RasoisagaWe made homemade cookies with TWO INGREDIENTS! Watch the video for the full process and go make them too! It's super simple, healthy, gluten free, sugarfree, maida free and eggless! If you liked the recipe, do subscribe to our Youtube channel and hit the bell icon to get notified each time we upload a new food video.
Get the written recipe - http://www.rasoisaga.com/two-ingredient-cookies-without-soda-eggless-sugar-free-gluten-free/
INGREDIENTS required for these cookies: (Makes 10-12)
Super Ripe Bananas medium size - 5
1/4 Cup or 60 gms of Almond Flour
1. In a big bowl, mash the ripe bananas using a fork
2. Grind the almonds in a mixer to get almond flour
3. Mix both in the bowl
4. Line a cookie tray with 1/2 tsp oil or parchment paper. Drop cookie dollops on the tray
5. Bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes in a preheated oven.
6. Serve hot and enjoy with tea or coffee!
if you try this recipe at home, share your pictures with us on Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/rasoisaga/
Our last healthy baking recipe - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdy8lsXRVq4&t=7s
Cheers! Stay safe and happy
#egglesscookierecipe #twoingredientcookies #simplecookierecipe #healthybaking