The FUDGIEST Eggless & Whole Wheat Brownies
Brownies are the classic, go to bake for any baker, be it amateurs or experienced ones. They are quick, simple, decadent and you can customize them as per your liking in innumerable ways! Do you love brownies? If yes, keep reading for the perfect fudgy, eggless brownie recipe ever! We tried this a couple of times at home and fell in love with them more each time. It’s gooey, chocolatey, fudgy and our latest guilty pleasure. Here is the process to bake them at home and binge:
Whole Wheat Flour- 80gms (2/3 cup)
Butter – 70gms (approximately 4 tbsp lesser than ½ Cup)
Jaggery Powder – 100gms (2/3 Cup + 2 tbsp)
Mashed Bananas – 200 gms or 3 medium sized or 2 large
Cocoa Powder – 30gms (1/4 Cup)
Vanilla essence- ½ tsp
Sugar Free Peanut Butter – 2 tbsp
Baking Powder – a pinch
- Take a big bowl and mash the bananas by hand or using a fork.
- Add in the melted butter, sugar, vanilla essence and mix well using a whisker or spoon.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and add to this.
- Do not overmix at this stage.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and pour the batter in it.
- Drop small dollops of peanut butter on the batter at a distance.
- Using a toothpick, make swirl patterns on the batter.
- Bake this in a preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Wait for it to cool down, demould and devour.
Did you enjoy this decadent eggless brownie recipe? We sure loved making and having them! It is our go to recipe for sure and we can’t wait to bake it yet again! For more healthy baking recipes, subscribe to our Youtube channel.