Sugar Free, fluffy, KETO Waffles!
Waffles are the ultimate comfort breakfast, that you can customise with your favorite fruits and nuts! Not only is it filling and delicious, it can be made super healthy too! I know I love waffles, though I do not get the time to make them often in the morning. This time, I made super fluffy waffles which are sugar free, gluten free and diabetic friendly. I love the texture of these waffles, and usually have them with sliced bananas as well as almonds. I have used my waffle maker here but you can use the same batter in your silicone waffle moulds as well to bake the waffles in the oven. Here is the list of ingredients you need for making the waffle batter:
2 room temperature eggs
4 tbsp melted butter
1/3 cup soya milk/almond milk
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
90 gms almond flour
28 gms stevia powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
Fruits and nuts of choice for garnish
Preheat your waffle maker or oven before making the batter.
- In a medium size bowl, add the eggs, vanilla essence, melted butter, soya milk, stevia powder and whisk well.
- Take 90 gms of almonds (with skin) and grind them for 10-15 seconds in a mixer
- Add the almond flour and baking powder to the batter.
- Mix everything well till you get a semi-liquid consistency on the batter.
- Grease the waffle maker or silicone moulds with butter or oil before pouring in the batter.
- Pour in the batter and let it cook for 10-12 minutes in a waffles maker. If you are using an oven, bake them at 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes till they are golden in color.
- Garnish with honey, nuts and fruits of your choice!
Hope you guys enjoyed this healthy, homemade recipe and will try it at home! Trust me, you will love these waffles!
I made SUGAR FREE WAFFLES! Fluffy, diabetic friendly waffles recipe | Gluten free | Keto | RasoisagaA healthy, gluten free, sugar free breakfast is here for you and it does not get better than this! Making super fluffy waffles in this episode for you guys, ones that I absolutely love and you can try them too. Trust me, you will keep having these waffles for your breakfast or snacks. Garnish with honey, your favorite fruits and nuts!
Get the written recipe here - http://www.rasoisaga.com/sugar-free-fluffy-keto-waffles/
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to us and hit the bell icon!
The stevia powder used in the recipe- https://amzn.to/331UAeP
Silicone Waffle moulds for oven - https://amzn.to/3eHXPxw
Previous waffle recipes on my channel- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azi9A6Ise1I
4 ingredient healthy waffles- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4UiBI1zvtU
Stay safe everyone! Sending you good vibes and love.
#sugarfreewaffles #ketobreakfast #glutenfreewaffles #healthywaffles