Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies with Wheat and Crinkle top!
Fudgy, decadent brownies with a dollop of vanilla icecream, sounds like the perfect indulgence, doesn’t it? What if you can create these delicious, warm brownies at home? It’s super easy to bake, doesn’t contain any maida or white sugar, and topped with a universal favorite, Peanut Butter! Honestly, what more do you need for the perfect homemade dessert? Let us know the ingredients needed to bake these, the recipe being given here will yield 9 large size brownie squares:
110gms butter (I used regular salted Amul Butter)
115gms Amul Dark Chocolate
200gms brown sugar/jaggery powder/coconut sugar
2 large eggs, at room temperature
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
90gms whole wheat flour
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1/2 tsp coffee powder (optional, but recommended)
3-4 tbsp unsweetened peanut butter
- In a microwave safe bowl, measure and add the butter + chocolate. Melt it in bursts of 20 seconds, making sure that it doesn’t burn.
- Once done, let this mix cool for 5-7 minutes. Then, add the eggs, brown sugar, vanilla essence and whisk well
- Add the wheat flour, cocoa powder, coffee powder and mix well to get a semi thick batter.
- Once you don’t see any dry flour in the batter, you can stop whisking.
- Take a square brownie tin and add the batter here, it will be of pourable consistency, but thick.
- Tap the tin a few times on the counter to get a flat top.
- Now, take 1 tbsp peanut butter and keep adding it on top of the batter, at a distance.
- Take a toothpick or fork to create swirls on the batter.
- Tap it once lightly and bake it in a preheated microwave oven at 180 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Once done, let it cool completely before slicing the pieces.
Hope you will enjoy baking these brownies at home, as much as we did recording the video and writing this blog!