Eggless & healthy Waffles with/without waffle maker
Waffles are the ultimate breakfast or dessert option that we love having! We would order it from outside occasionally when we craved for it but during the lockdown, this was not an option. So, what do we do? We tried making this at home, make it healthy and enjoy it too! And yes, the experiment was a success after a few trials. This is the easiest waffle recipe that you need to try at least once with or without a waffle maker! We do not buy all purpose flour or maida anymore, we avoid it completely from our daily meals as well as desserts. So, the waffles had to be whole wheat! Here is what you need to make the batter:
2 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
1.5 Cups Jaggery Powder/Brown Sugar/Coconut Sugar (any healthy sweetner)
2.5 Cups Soya Milk/Almond Milk/Regular Milk
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
½ Cup Melted Butter
½ tsp Baking Powder
Add 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder and melted chocolate in the dry ingredients if you wish to make them in chocolate flavor!
- Mix the dry ingredients with a spoon in a large bowl.
- Add the essence, melted butter, milk and mix it all together to get a homogeneous mixture. Add 2-3 tbsp more of milk if the mixture looks dry.
- When you get a consistent batter, grease a waffle maker and pour the batter there. If you do not have a waffle maker, use a sandwich maker instead, to get super crispy waffles!
- Wait for 7-8 minutes till the waffles are cooked.
- Garnish with honey, fruits of your choice, chocolate sauce, dry fruits.
Hope you will enjoy making and having these healthy waffles at home! We make them all the time and trust me, they are delicious! Easy, non fussy, quick and a good solution for those dessert or sweet cravings. For more healthy recipes, subscribe to our Youtube channel.
4 Ingredient Healthy EGGLESS WAFFLES with/without Waffle Maker | Healthy Breakfast Ideas | RasoisagaDo you love WAFFLES? This is the easiest healthy waffle recipe that you can make with 4 easily available ingredients! You can use a waffle maker for this or bake them using moulds. Garnish as per your choice with fruits, honey, berries, dry fruits and have a filling, healthy breakfast!
The waffle moulds used in the video have been purchased from Amazon - https://amzn.to/2IaCgZS
Also, we have our course on GRAPHY now, on healthy cooking as well as baking recipes, check it out here- https://share.graphyapp.co/xSdx
HEALTHY WAFFLES INGREDIENTS: (This recipe makes 7-8 waffles)
2 Cups Whole Wheat Flour/Atta
1/2 Cup Jaggery Powder/Brown Sugar/Coconut Sugar(any healthy sweetner)
1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence (optional)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 Cup Melted Butter/Oil
2 Cups Milk/Soya Milk/Almond Milk (additional if the mixture is dry)
1. In a large bowl, add the dry ingredients and mix.
2. Add the liquid ingredients and mix till you don't see any flour pockets. You can use additional milk if the mixture is dry. The batter needs to be smooth and lump free.
3. If you are using a waffle maker, heat it up, brush with oil or melted butter and drop the required amount of batter in it.
4. Cook for 7-8 minutes till it is golden and cooked.
5. If you do not have a waffle maker, use a waffle mould and drop the same batter in it, as required.
6. Bake at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes till they are cooked and golden.
7. Consume it hot for the best taste, you can cut them up or have a whole waffle!
8. Garnish with honey, cream, fruits, berries and enjoy!
Waffles are so versatile, aren't they? You can have them anytime, breakfast or with tea or a light dinner (savoury waffles). In the above recipe, you can also make your own variations by adding chocolate, peanut butter or nutella and customise as per your preference.
Did you guys enjoy the recipe? Do subscribe to us and hit the bell icon for more healthy recipes.
Our last healthy baking recipe - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sgw99zEp3c&t=1s
Cheers! Stay awesome
#healthywafflesrecipe #waffleswithoutwafflemaker #healthybreakfastideas #homemadewaffles