Eggless Sugar Free KETO Cookies that you need to bake!
Cookies are quick to bake, easy to make and have a million forms that they can take! Did I just rhyme that? Maybe! So, today’s blog is all about making those homemade cookies super healthy, gluten free and relevant if you are on a Keto diet. Nevertheless, you can always try these, if you don’t want to go for the traditional chocolate chip cookies. Let’s get straight to the ingredients you will need for this bake:
2 Cups Almond Flour (Blend almonds in a mixer and you have your almond flour)
½ Cup Salted Butter (if you use unsalted butter, add ½ tbsp salt in your batter)
½ tsp Vanilla Essence
½ tbsp Sugar free Peanut butter (Optional)
3 tbsp powdered flax seeds mixed with 6 tbsp water (replacer of egg. If you want to use egg, you can add 1 egg here)
½ tsp baking powder
10-15 pieces of sugar free dark chocolate
- Mix the powdered flax seeds with the water and let it rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, take a bowl, add the softened butter and vanilla essence in it. Mix well.
- Add the peanut butter and mix
- Add the dry ingredients slowly in this and mix till you get a smooth paste like mixture.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, scoop the dough and place on the tray
- Garnish with pieces of chocolate
- Bake in a 180 degrees preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Enjoy with a glass of milk, tea or coffee!
These are the most amazing sugar free cookies we have made during this lockdown! They are crunchy, healthy, gluten free, eggless, sugar free and an anytime snack! Try them out and let us know if you do. For more healthy baking recipes, subscribe to our Youtube channel.