Eggless and easy baked Mini Cheesecakes!
Cheesecakes are a delightful dessert and when they come in a mini, cute form- they become even more delectable! I love these homemade mini cheesecakes- not only do they taste good, they also become the star of any dessert table! The best part about this dessert is that it can be customised based on your preference. You can eat them plain, add nutella or salted caramel or chocolate sauce or oreo! Sounds interesting, right? Let’s see the ingredients we need to generate a batch of 6 mini cheesecakes:
Digestive biscuits (I use Nutri choice)- 60 gms
Melted butter- 30 gms
Cream cheese(I use Milky Mist) – 115 gms
Fresh cream(I use Amul) – 50 gms
Icing Sugar- 40 gms
Corn flour- 15 gms
Vanilla essence- 1/2 tsp
Toppings of choice
- Grind the digestive biscuits to a fine powder in a mixer. Make sure you do this in turns of 15-20 seconds.
- Add the melted butter to this to get a crumbly texture for the base.
- Line a cupcake tray with liners and keep it ready.
- Add the crumbly mix to each cavity of the tray.
- Freeze the tray for 15-20 minutes. Meanwhile, let us prepare the cheesecake mix
- Take softened cream cheese in a bowl and add the room temperature fresh cream to it.
- Use a hand blender for making a smooth mix and add the vanilla essence to this.
- Add the icing sugar, corn flour to this and blend again till everything is well mixed and fluffy.
- Add this mix to each of the cupcake cavities, to 3/4th of the capacity.
- Bake in a preheated microwave oven at 150*C for 20-25 minutes
- Once done, freeze this tray for another hour before consumption.
- Your cheesecakes are now ready for consumption!
I love these desserts plain- as they are! If you want, add nutella or a dollop of caramel sauce and relish them!
I hope you guys enjoyed this recipe and will try them at home too. For a visual understanding, check out the recipe video on my Youtube channel!